Safe and Effective Overcoming Cough and Cold, Let's Take a Peek at the Herbal Ingredients from Hurry Up SAE
The rise of cases of acute kidney disorders in children has made the Ministry of Health prohibit the administration of syrup to children.
Then what if the child has a cold and a cold? There are many alternative medicines that are consumed. Moreover, the residents of Bandung City are already very familiar with herbal plants grown from their home page through Hurry SAE.
There are several medicines made from natural ingredients that can make children more relaxed, comfortable and hydrated. Among them are shallots, garlic, ginger, turmeric, lime, kencur, lemon, mint leaves.
Reported from Instagram @halobandung, here's how to make herbal syrup for children safe and not bitter:
Ginger Onion Honey Syrup (children aged 1-12 years)
- 30 ml of pure honey
- 1 clove of red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
- 10 grams of fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- 1/2 lime (squeezed).
How to make:
1. Put the chopped onion, garlic and ginger into a bottle filled with honey, then add the lime juice.
2. Close the bottle, then shake the bottle. Let stand at room temperature for 8 hours, to obtain a syrup with a runny consistency.
3. Strain and pour into a clean and dry medicine bottle. Ready to be consumed with a dose of 1 teaspoon 5 ml at a time. Can be taken 3x1 day before or after meals. Store in the refrigerator and use up within 2-3 days.
Turmeric Milk (6 months -1 year)
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder (preferably organic turmeric powder),
- Breast milk or formula with a volume that can be consumed.
How to make:
1. Prepare warm breast milk or formula in a glass
2. Enter the turmeric powder, then stir until blended.
This herb can be taken 3x1 day, before or after meals. May be useful. (yes)**
Head of the Bandung City Communication and Information Technology
Yayan A. Brilyana