Excellent! Unit RW 10 Dago Garbage Bank Withdraws IDR 28.7 Million Cash from Saving Waste
The RW 10 Dago Unit Garbage Bank has just withdrawn Rp. 28.7 million. This amount was obtained from the results of saving garbage for 15 months.
"Alhamdulillah, today we disbursed savings for 15 months, amounting to Rp. 28,703,385," said the Head of the RW 10 Dago Garbage Bank Unit (BSU) on the Bandung City Environment Service (DLH) Instagram account.
He hopes that in the future the waste bank and efforts to handle waste in the city of Bandung will be even better and more advanced.
As a reminder, previously there was also the story of Eneng Sri Fitri, a resident of the city of Bandung who managed to withdraw Rp. 4 million in cash from saving waste for 1 year.
How? Interested in sorting and saving waste in the city of Bandung? Come on, join the Bandung City Waste Bank and follow the steps below:
1. Sort waste by type from the house (inorganic, organic, and residue),
2. Deposit segregated inorganic waste to the Garbage Bank,
3. Registration as a customer of a Garbage Bank in Bandung City by preparing an identity card,
4. Garbage will be weighed by officers,
5. The results of weighing are recorded and recorded by the officer,
6. Receiving a waste passbook.
It should be noted, there are 152 Garbage Bank Units fostered by the Main Garbage Bank spread across 30 sub-districts in the city of Bandung. You can see the locations on Instagram @dlh_kotabandung. (ray)**
Head of the Bandung City Communication and Informatics Agency
Yayan A. Brilyana